We have provided the information below to help answer some of the more common questions people have when working with our team. If you cannot find the information you were looking for, please contact us for assistance.
Click on the questions below to view the answers.
- When can I come in for an Estimate?/ Can I make an appointment for an estimate?
Yes, you can Contact our office to schedule an appointment, or you may stop in at any time during our office hours for an estimate. As well you can make an appointment at Carwise and we will have all your information ready to use.
Office Hours - Eau Claire
Monday – Thursday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
Friday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
- How much does an estimate cost? Do you do free estimates?
Our estimates are done at no cost to you!
- How long will an estimate take?
The amount of time that an estimate will take usually depends on the extent of the damage to the vehicle. On average, an estimate from start to finish will take about 20- 30 minutes to complete.
- If I get an estimate from Superior, do I have to have my repairs done there?
You are not obligated to use any particular shop to obtain your repairs. You can choose the shop and authorize the repairs.
- How long will it take to repair my vehicle?
The amount of time it will take to complete your vehicle's repairs depends on the extent of the damage and availability of parts needed to complete the repair.
- Can I get a rental car?
If a rental car is needed, you may have coverage through your insurance company that is available to you at a minimal cost. Additionally, Superior Auto Body does have vehicles that may be available for loan at no cost to you.
- What forms of payment do you take?
Cash/Check/Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/Discover accepted)
- How many estimates should I get before deciding on a company to repair my vehicle?
There is no law stating that you must get more than 1 estimate done. You may get as many estimates as you need to feel comfortable before getting your repairs done.